Tuesday 4 March 2014

Haul Time

Here's a few things that have been bought over the past week. 

Moses basket. I had been going to buy the Clair De Lune one to match the bedding and mobile that I have but I saw this one on Asda's website for half the price and with better reviews. It cost £27.97. It's perfect.


Paul and I took a trip to the Disney Store so that we could pick up part of my Mother's Day present (Tinkerbell Animator Doll). When I saw the Minnie Mouse suit I had to buy it! It's so nice! And of course the matching socks. We're going back to the Disney Store next week to treat the kids so I might pick up a couple of other things too. The Minnie Mouse pjs were a gift from my best friend! They are so, so cute!! We got the doll from the Disney Store too. She was on offer for £6.99 when you spent £10, so didn't want to leave her! We had the choice between Tinkerbell or Iridessa. We went for Iridessa because you don't see her as much as you do Tink. She has a button on her back. If you push it she flaps her wings. 

I went to Asda today to do my shopping and as soon as I walked in I was hit by a massive clothing sale! Haha! Of course I couldn't walk away and leave all this stuff!
I got the little onesie for £4, the jeggings were £3 (I'm really not keen on denim on newborn babies at all, so these are a good alternative), the cardigan was £3. The other items were full price. The dress was £8, the sleepsuit was £5 and the bibs were £3.50. I still don't feel like I have near enough bibs. They had another couple of packs that I may have to go back for.

Logan got a new pair of jeans for £6, a twin pack of t-shirts for £3, a jumper for £4 and a t-shirt that wasn't in the sale for £2. I couldn't not take it because it's an exact description of Logan!!

All Keira got was this top. It was £5. They didn't have much in her size at all unfortunately.

It's World Book Day on Thursday and the school are letting the kids wear fancy dress. The only fancy dress outfit Keira had was Minnie Mouse because she outgrew her other. So, today Paul picked up this for her from the Disney Store. It's the pirate fairy from the new Tinkerbell movie. She really wanted to go as Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz but we couldn't find a good Dorothy costume for her. =( Asda have a nice one but they sold out in her size. I had planned on buying her a pair of red flats and covering them in glitter. We even ordered the red glitter in ready but the outfit sold out right when I went to buy it. Gutted. Anyways, the pirate fairy costume cost £25. It's lovely but for some reason doesn't have wings with it and the wings aren't available as separates at the moment... so it's kind of just a pirate costume.


I also order Macey's bouncy chair today which I think is the last 'must buy' item. It's being delivered from Mothercare through the week. And tomorrow, Paul is going back to the Disney Store to buy a costume for Logan. I feel bad that Keira got one today and Logan didn't. Think he's getting Spiderman or Buzz Lightyear. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment