Monday 9 June 2014

Life Update and Taking A Break..

I haven't really blogged much since Macey was born. I just don't have the same time at the moment. I was almost getting myself back on track. I had loads of entires planned and saved on draft.

But the past couple of weeks have been pretty rough. I don't really want to write entries making out everything is happy when at the moment it's not.

A couple of weeks back we noticed that Keira looked a bit different but we really couldn't put our finger on what it was. Then one day I was taking pictures of the kids and I noticed that Keira looked like she had no eyelashes. This was strange because she's had really long and thick eyelashes since the day she was born. It was always one of the first things anyone noticed about her. So, after having a proper look at her eyes I decided to take her to the doctors. She was booked in for a blood test to check her thyroid. Thing is, when we started the journey to diagnosing her Autism, I asked about her thyroid and it was brushed off. When she was younger she always had a visibly puffy neck. It's not so noticeable now that she's bigger but I'd say it's still slightly puffy. She's also really hyperactive, which is also a symptom. She had her blood test last Thursday. She was so brave. Didn't even cry! We get the results on Monday next week. Which is also Logan's 3rd birthday!
Last week I noticed that I have an indentation on my right breast. I went to the doctors with it today and I've been referred to the hospital to have it further checked. It may be nothing but it's still doesn't stop the worry.

Logan is also going through a phase at the moment where he is terrified of everything. I can't even go to the toilet without him standing outside the door screaming at the top of his lungs. He has his nursery visit soon. I'm starting to worry that he won't be out of this phase by the end of the summer and he makes going to nursery every day difficult.

Macey is doing amazingly. Haha. No problems with her at all. She's a complete gem!

So, I'm 100% stressed all of the time at the moment. I feel like I'm on the verge of a mental breakbown...

Oh life, why are you so mean?! :(

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear your going through a rough time atm :( I'm only ever a inbox message away if you need to just off load about things and get them off your chest :) Hope things pick up for you soon x

    ReplyDelete