Friday 27 June 2014

On Dublin Street


So, occasionally I like to read adult books. I noticed this one had some good reviews so I thought I'd just go for it. I've been in a bit of a reading slump. My books are taking me ages to get through. These type of books are good to get my reading pace back. I read this one in two days.

This is the story of Joss and her heartbreaking past. But her life is turned around when she meets Braden. This book is set in Edinburgh, Scotland. This to me was amazing because I didn't have to imagine all the places mentioned! I already knew what it all looks like. Even Dublin Street itself.
Sometimes I found the protagonist a little annoying but nothing really bad. Overall, I enjoyed this book and went straight on to reading one of the novellas. I'm currently reading a second novella from this series and will move onto the second book which is a story from a different characters point of view.

This book is for you if you enjoyed the likes of Fifty Shades of Grey.

No comments:

Post a Comment