Thursday 21 November 2013

A Few New Things....

I took a little shopping trip with my mum yesterday to get the kids new jackets. I think I did pretty well.

I managed to get the jackets as I planned to. I got two bargains. I went into H&M first  and they had boys jackets half price. £20 down to £10. They were just exactly what I was looking for. So, I picked up a navy blue one but now I wish I gotten the green one as well. I got Keira's jacket from Primark. It was also £10. I don't normally go for this type of jacket for the kids. I'm not that keen on them. They look like giant marshmallows. But as long as they are being kept warm, that's all that matters! This is the only picture I have of them at the moment! I took it right before we left this morning! They both also have new hats on! And Keira has new gloves. =)


Keira got a new outfit too. I still need to buy one for Logan. I couldn't find any jeans or trousers for him that I liked. I bought them fluffy pjs as well but those have been put away for Christmas. 


I got a few new decorations. I've not taken pictures of all of them and I probably won't until we decorate for Christmas. I need to buy some new window lights. I saw some purple ones in B&M that I'm hoping to go back and get! Logan got a little snow globe decoration with special son on it. Keira already has one from a few years back. And the little tea lights were only 99p each! They're almost too nice to take out of the packaging.



Through the week Paul picked up new toothbrushes for the kids from the Disney Store. They have an offer on at the moment when if you spent £10 you get a Minnie Mouse plush for £7.99. I usually always take these offers! So we got the Minnie but I've put her away for Macey. 


And finally, I got Keira two shower caps. I try not to wash her hair every day. Usually every second day. On the days she doesn't have it washed it was still getting soaked in the bath or shower so I got her two for changing with. They were both from Poundland.


This post was a complete mish mash! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment