Friday 8 November 2013

Long Time No Post!

I'm sorry there's been no posts for a while. It's been a busy week, what with guests and then Paul was away. So, it was just me and the kids.

There's not a lot to update on really. I'm now 20 weeks pregnant. I have a my second hospital scan on Thursday. I'm so excited to see baby again! We're going to triple check that she is still a girl! Haha. 

Keira lost her first tooth last night after it being wobbly for months (literally!) She was super excited! Her second tooth is hanging on by a teeny bit so it might be out tonight! 

The kids usually stay at my mum and dad's house on a Friday night but my dad is having a really bad gout flair up at the moment and I'm terrified of them bumping into him. So, they are staying at home. We're going to watch a DVD and have some yummy snacks. 

That's really all there is to update on at the moment. I've got a few more posts to make but it probably won't be until later today or tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment