Saturday 16 November 2013

Scan number 4 of 6!


I had my fourth scan on Thursday. It was really amazing. So far out of every scan I've had this was the most detailed. I was there was ages and the ultrasound tech went over everything. She even showed me the lenses on Macey's eyes! I asked her to check the gender again. Baby had her legs closed but she said it looked like girl parts. So, that triple confirms. I'm having a 4D scan either between Christmas and New Year or just after New Year. Then I have my last scan at 36 weeks to check on Macey's size. 

Money has been very tight recently due to Christmas so I won't really be buying any new baby things until after Christmas. However I have purchased a packet of 9 headbands. They haven't arrived yet but this is what they look like. And my mum bought a packet of Minnie Mouse bibs!

(Ignore the flower in the middle at the bottom!)




No comments:

Post a Comment