Friday 23 May 2014

LUSH Haul



I've been desperate for some new Lush things for a while. I haven't had any since Christmas. So, I put in a little order online. Then the following day, my mum went out shopping and asked if I wanted anything picked up. So, I got her to see if any of the eggs were left. She also got a little treat each for the kids. Excluding Macey of course!


I got Tea Tree Water spray, 'Think Pink' bath bomb, 'Sakura' bath bomb, 'Pop In The Bath' bubblebar and my all time favourite, 'Creamy Candy' bubblebar! My mum picked up the egg for me. I can't remember what this one was called.  And the kids got an 'Ickle Baby Bot' each. Of course I had to share my egg with Keira. She also stole my 'Think Pink' and my 'Sakura' bombs. So far all I've had is half an egg and a third of 'Creamy Candy'. With my next order I'm making sure I order double everything! Haha!


Inside the egg! A little chick bomb!

2 comments:

  1. Daisie got to test Granny takes a dip while we were in store on Weds it looked amazing! So it came home with me, I can't wait to try Sakura :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Granny Takes A Dip looks brilliant! That'll probably be in my next haul. Sakura was disappointing! It smells nice but it does nothing in the bath. Leaves it a milky white colour but that's it. =\ x x x

      Delete