Tuesday 20 May 2014

Nutmeg Kids Haul

I've been really curious about Nutmeg by Morrison's clothing range for a while now but no store near me was big enough to have clothes in it. Recently a new shop opened not too far from me and it's huge! After seeing some pictures of lovely outfits from there I decided to take a trip in to see it all for myself! The clothing range in this shop wasn't huge but they did have a nice variety and it's all very reasonably priced.
I got a few things for Macey, a shower proof jacket and pants for Logan, and pants for Keira. They didn't have any actual clothing that I liked for Keira. I only wish they had an online shop! I didn't manage to get a picture of Logan's jacket but it's covered in dinosaurs! Which is perfect for my dino obsessed 2 year old!






2 comments:

  1. Wow I didn't know Morrisons done clothes x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely worth a look! I didn't feel there was much for older girls, but for girls Daisie's age there was a lot of nice things! x x x

      Delete