Wednesday 14 May 2014

TMI Tag

Sorry for the lack of posts! Life is a tad bit hectic these days! I was tagged by Lulu (ages ago! Sorry!!) at A Mumma's Time Out


1. What are you wearing? 
Black leggings and a black top with white polka dots on.

2. Ever been in love? 
Yes!

3. Ever had a terrible breakup? 
I wouldn't say terrible but it was still bad.

4. How tall are you? 
5'1"

5. How much do you weigh? 
Hahahahah....

6. Any tattoos? 
Just two. Got a few planned but god knows if I'll get around to them!

7. Any piercings? 
Just my ears now

8. OTP? 
 For me.. Paul. In my dreams.. Alexander Skarsgard! Haha

9. Favourite show? 
I watch too many. Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, Vampire Diaries, The Originals, True Blood, Supernatural, Hannibal, Hemlock Grove, Awkward, and loads more. I also have a list as long as my arms of TV shows I want to watch!

10. Favourite bands?
 Rob Zombie, Marilyn Manson and Stone Sour

11. Something you miss?
Besides the obvious... being pregnant!! 

12. Favourite song? 
Again, I have loads. Sleepwalk by Jonny and Santo, Immigrant Song by Led Zeppelin, Enjoy The Silence by Anberlin, Carry On My Wayward Son by Kansas, Lullaby by The Dixie Chicks, I Was Made For Loving You by Kiss, Coming Undone by Korn.
If you haven't heard any of these songs then you should go listen to them NOW!

13. How old are you? 
28

14. Zodiac sign? 
  Leo

15. Quality you look for in a guy? 
Someone funny, sensible and kind.

16. Favourite quote? 
"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." - Dr Seuss.

17. Favourite actor? 
Tom Hardy, Tom Hiddleson and Christian Bale

18. Favourite colour? 
All of them!

19. Loud music or soft? 
Depends. I usually like loud music.

20. Where do you go when you're sad? 
My bed

21. How long does it take you to shower? 
Usually takes me 15-20 minutes in the shower. If I have a bath I'm in for about an hour and a half reading!

22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 
10 minutes without make up, 15 minutes with. I have to rush everything these days!

23. Ever been in a physical fight? 
No

24. Turn on? 
Nice arms. I have no idea why.

25. Turn off? 
Arrogance

26. The reason I joined youtube? 
I joined it to store videos of my kids

27. Fears? 
Death. And spiders. I'm getting better with the spider thing.

28. Last thing that made me cry? 
Honestly. My kids driving me insane!

29. Last time you said you loved someone? 
Earlier on to Macey

30. Meaning behind your youtube name? 
I don't remember what it is! If it's Sinnamonspyder then it's because I couldn't get cinnamonspider. It's my favourite Jack Off Jill song. 
"I won't try. And everytime I tell that lie, I live without guilt.
I won't cry.  And I hope you love your life. And live with your guilt."

If it's some variation of crash crash. It's my favourite Murderdolls song.
"I'm at the end of my noose I've got nothing to lose. I'm digging my own grave and that's thr truth. My self esteem is low and I'm so high. And I don't give a f**k if I live or die. Just bury me in my self pity. Can't even get myself to talk to me. I'd kill myself but it wouldn't help. Can't someone put me out of my misery. I'm going down, I was born to die, I'm going down, I'll never say goodbye. Crash crash. It's a hit, it's a bang, it's a smash"

At the times lyrics to both were appropriate.

31. Last book you read? 
Joyland by Stephen King

32. The book you are currently reading? 
The Descent by Alma Katsu

33. Last show you watched? 
Game of Thrones

34. Last person you talked to? 
Logan

35. The relationship between you and the person you last texted? 
It was either my best friend, Gemma, or my sister in law, Cassandra. My sister in law just found out she's having twin boys! She already has twin girls!

36. Favourite food? 
Macaroni cheese or quesadillas

37. Place you want to visit?
Prague

38. Last place you were? 
Down to the doctors earlier on today if that counts

39. Do you have a crush? 
No

40. Last time you kissed someone? 
This morning

41. Last time you were insulted? 
I'm not sure but it was probably by Paul!

42. Favourite flavour? 
Raspberry

43. What instruments do I play? 
None anymore. I used to be able to play a little guitar, bass and keyboard. Wasn't exactly the best. I also played violin as a child.

44. Favourite piece of jewellery?  
My Minnie Mouse Swarovski necklace and earrings. I love loads of costume jewellery as well. 

45. Last sport you played? 
LOL! Championship chocolate eating!

46. Last song you sang? 
In My Life by The Beatles 

47. Favourite chat up line? 
I didn't have one but now I think Lulu's one may be my new favourite! HAHA! ...Did you just fart? because you blew me away!

48. Have you ever used it? 
No, but it would be hilarious!

49. Last time you hung out with anyone? 
Today if hanging out with my mum counts? Lol!

50. Who should answer these questions next? 
Anyone who wants to do them!



No comments:

Post a Comment