Sunday 29 December 2013

Christmas

Hello everyone! Hope you all had an amazing Christmas! We sure did!


Christmas Eve was spent cleaning the house and preparing for the next day. Paul got home from work around 4pm so we gave the kids their Christmas Eve boxes then. Right after they got their boxes Logan had a bath with half of their Lush bubble bar. Once he was out and had his new pjs on, Keira got a bath with the rest. Once they were both finally dried and had pjs on we put the DVD on for them and sorted all their food out into a picnic. They had a great night. We put Logan to bed at 7pm and Keira fell asleep about 9pm. Then it was all go getting everything sorted. As usual there was something that needed built.. and hit with a hammer. Happens every year and every year I'm on the edge of my seat in case it wakes the kids! Luckily it didn't! Haha. Paul and I finally got to bed around 11.30pm.

(This isn't all from Paul and I. The gifts from my mum and dad are in there too. We actually did good cutting back this year but my mum and dad went nuts! Haha!)

Keira first woke up at 3.30am. We told her to go back to bed for a little while. She did but didn't sleep. We eventually gave in at 4.45am and let her downstairs. We had to wake Logan up! Haha. Once they opened all their gifts and we all got ready we headed to my mum and dad's house for dinner, which was lovely as always!

My Christmas tree came down on Christmas night. There just wasn't any space. Then all my decorations came down on boxing day. I'm so happy it was a good day buy also so happy that it's all over with for another year!

Now, it's time to move onto my mile long 'to-do' list before baby arrives!!



No comments:

Post a Comment