Sunday 1 December 2013

The Christmas Tag


1.  Do you prefer a real Christmas tree or synthetic?
I've never had a real tree and I don't really fancy one. All those prickly needles falling everywhere all the time. No thanks!
2.  You're in a coffee shop, it's December, what do you pick?
A gingerbread latte from Costa! I really want to try the hot white chocolate too.
3.  Whats your favourite colour scheme for decorating the tree?
I love traditional decorations. Red and golds. But my tree is for my kids so it's a complete mishmash of everything they like. I'll do themes properly when they get older!
4.  Giving or receiving?
Giving. Always giving. I'd be happy to just watch my kids open presents and get nothing myself.
5.  To mince pie or not to?
I'm not keen but Paul and Logan love them.
6.  What's your traditional Sunday lunch?
As in Christmas dinner?? We have usually either chicken, turkey or steak pie, mashed and roasted potatoes, gravy, stuffing, peas, carrots, sprouts. Then we have a big dessert too.
7.  Christmas day fashion
We always get something new for Christmas day. Keira gets a fancy dress, tights, shoes and coat. Logan will get chinos and a shirt (maybe with a tie). I'll be wearing my maternity leggings and I have a new top to wear. I'm going out shopping soon to buy something for Paul. I want to get him one of those obnoxious Christmas jumpers! Possibly one with bells! Hahaha!
8.  What's your favourite Christmas song?
I Wish It Could Be Christmas Every Day by  Wizzard
9.  What's your favourite Christmas film?
I love Elf! I also love The Santa Clause films, The Muppet's Christmas Carol, Mickey's Once and Twice Upon A Christmas. And Nightmare Before Christmas!
10.  Open presents before or after lunch?
Before. We spend the morning opening gifts, then we get ready to go to my mum and dad's for dinner. Then we have all evening and night to play with new toys and watch TV!

No comments:

Post a Comment