Sunday 22 December 2013

Lush's So White


I was really looking forward to using this bath bomb. I originally bought it to try it last year at Christmas but Paul stole it and used it! Haha. So, I had to order it for myself again this year. I have no pictures of it working this time. Every time I tried to take a picture the water was showing up as a kind of brown disgusting colour when it actually was nothing like that at all. 
I liked this bomb. It says on Lush's website that it's apple scented. I couldn't smell any apple at all. But then I'm not great when it comes to smells. It did smell nice though. This bomb took ages to disappear completely and left the bath a lovely shade of pink. This one also left my skin feeling lovely and soft. Even though I did like this one I don't think I'd rush out and buy it again.
This was one of the few bombs I received that was completely whole! Haha. 

5 comments:

  1. Have you tried any of the Christmas ones yet? The girls have used them but it's left them, my bath and their bath toys really oily which i've never noticed with any others we've used before :/ I can't stand that slippery oily feel it leaves :( I've not tried this one yet x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only used Shoot for the Stars. I'd say it was slightly oily but no more than the other bath bombs. Keira used a luxury pud one. The bath was fine afterward... it did stain her sponge though. I've heard a few people complaining about different things wrong with the Christmas bombs this year. Some with barely any scent, etc. Maybe you got a bad batch? That sucks either way. They're not exactly cheap! x x x

      Delete
    2. With their snowman one i could see the little oil bubbles and that was the first time the bath was left slimy/oily, it left their sponge letter bucket a murky sort of colour and slimy that i can't get rid of, maybe it's just because i can't stand that feel that i notice it so much, as i lifted daisie out today after their melting snowman she was a sticky oily kind of feel, I've never noticed it with their think pink bomb they love and ones ive used but i suppose i don't have bath toys to lift out of my bath so wouldn't notice so much lol x

      Delete
    3. Oh gosh, no, never had anything like that at all. I'd put a complaint in to them about it. That could have been dangerous. Someone could have fallen and been hurt. The best way to get the oil off the toys is to wash them in scalding hot water and shower gel. But I'd wear rubber gloves if I were you to stop being burned. x x x

      Delete
    4. Just saw a review on the Lush website from someone else saying it left oil floating on top of the water which left them slimy. x x x

      Delete