Tuesday 31 December 2013

A Little Sales Haul..

I'm not usually into the boxing day sales. Most of the time I'm skint and when I do have money I've missed all the bargains. However, this year I made sure to keep some money just in case there were any good buys.
I didn't get a lot but I did manage to get a few nice things for the kids. 

At Tesco (F&F), I managed to get Keira a pair of boots. They were £10 reduced from £15.


I also managed to get a little outfit for Macey for £4 which I forgot to take a picture of. 

At Mango Kids online, I got Keira a pair of tartan jeans. They were £11 reduced from £24.99.


And two pairs of cute socks for £2.99 reduced from £5.99

Logan got a mustard check shirt. It was £7.99 reduced from £16.99

He also got a nice chunky scarf. It was £5.99 but should have been £12.99

I bought a packet of little hair clips for Keira too but I got an email the next day saying they were out of stock =(

From Matalan Keira got a black lacy blouse to go with her tartan jeans. I can't really remember the prices of the things I bought in Matalan. I think this was maybe £6 in the sale.


And a pair of black patent studded Dr Marten style boots. 

Logan got a new pair of jeans


And finally he got a black woolen military style jacket. 




Here he is trying it on! Keira says he looks like a girl with it on! Haha! I'm glad he didn't hear because I'd never get it on him again. He is very much a boy in every way.



I think I did not too bad! 

I've seen a biker style jacket that I want to get Keira to complete her little outfit. I'll invest in it very soon. Now that Christmas is over I'm looking forward to going on some clothes shopping sprees for the kids! 

I'm terrible at these clothing haul posts. I have no idea how to photograph the items to make them look their best! I'll try and figure something better out for the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment