Friday 3 January 2014

Goals for 2014


Hello everyone and Happy New Year to you all!

I set myself goals every year that I never stick to, so I thought I'd be as well doing the same again this year! This time I'm a bit more determined to stick with it though!

This year is going to bring big changes in our lives. Our 3rd baby will be born this year as well as Logan starting at nursery school. We are also now in a better financial position. We can afford to do more and maybe even save for a holiday.

My goals for this year are:


  • Lose some weight. This has been the same every year for as long as I can remember. I'm actually doing great with this pregnancy. I've only gained 5lb in total and I'm now 28 weeks. So really, the changes need to start now while I'm doing so well. 
  • Start looking after myself again. I barely wear make up, do my hair or wear nice clothes anymore. I really want this to change. It makes me sad.
  • Treat myself to things. I never buy myself anything. It's rare. My kids get everything they want and more so why can't I get a little of what I want too.
  • Save for a holiday. Doesn't need to be anywhere fancy, just somewhere new for a week or two.
  • Get Paul through his driving test. It's gotten to the point where one us really needs to be able to drive and since I have absolutely no desire to get behind the wheel, Paul is doing it!
  • Get back into baking and crafting. It's been so long since I made anything by hand. I need to learn how to use my sewing machine properly.
  • Take the kids more places. Keira is desperate to go strawberry picking, so that is a definite for this summer!
  • Go to London's Natural History Museum, Harrod's Disney Cafe and the Oxford Street Disney Store (Might not be this year but I'm determined to go at some point!)
  • Use social networking sites less.
  • See my best friend more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment