Wednesday 15 January 2014

Another Haul!

I was in Asda yesterday doing my weekly shop but of course I had to go to the kids clothes section while I was there. I only got a few things but thought I'd share anyways. 

First I picked up a lovely cat print blouse and mustard polka dot leggings for Keira. I honestly can't remember the prices of anything but it's all available on the Asda direct website!


She also got this lovely denim polka dot shirt.



Then I got her some black jeggings because they can never go wrong! And a twin pack of black leggings. The hair grips were from B&M Bargains and were only 99p.


Logan was really needing some new jeans so he got two pairs and a pair of jogging bottoms for wearing when we're having a lazy day in the house.


He also got a Ghostbusters t-shirt (which I love so much!) and a grey quilted hoodie!



I didn't buy Macey any clothes this time but I did see a few things that I really want to get her. Probably with my shop next week! I did buy her bath seat though and a little bunny teething toy.


What I'm planning on buying...








2 comments:

  1. I was in Asda today, and seen the wee dungaree set and coat you are planning on getting Macey. They are absolutely beautiful.. plus the baby & toddler event starts tomorrow, so it should still be on next week if your in ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know about the Baby Event! The cot mattress I wanted to buy is down to £35 today which is awesome! Save some money. The bath seat I just paid £16 for is down to £10 today! Haha. Can't win! x x x

      Delete