Saturday 25 January 2014

Haul For The Week


Not a big haul this week due to lack of money! But what we did get were bargains. 

We got a box of Cheeky Bots nappies from Tesco. They cost £15 and there are 196 (I think) in the box. They only had size 2 left when we went to get them but we got them anyways. It's a good supply. I only have one small packet of size 1 so far, so now I need to work on getting more of them.

Today when I was on the Babies R Us website I noticed that they had the 3 packs of MAM self sterilising bottles down to £10.59. They were unavailable for home delivery and I wasn't able to reserve them, so I gave my nearest Toys R Us a call to see if they had them in store. They had two packs of pink left. When I got there I decided to just go ahead and get a green pack too. So, I saved a good bit of money on these today. 

The only other things we got this week were things that arrived in the post. I bought all of this last week. 

The light shade for the kids room turned up and is gorgeous! It makes loads bright shiny circles on the walls when the light is on. Both the kids love it!

(Picture is horrible and gives it no justice. I will get better pics once the bedroom is finished)

I also got a lot of ribbon for making hair bows. White with black polka dots, Jack Skellington, and Frankenweenie. I made bows for Keira's hair. I also made one for Macey with the polka dot ribbon. I haven't put a center on it yet though because I need to buy or make headbands first. 





I'm on huge hair bow kick at the moment. Going to be ordering tons more ribbon over the next couple of weeks. I might even post a how to for the basic hair bow. It's lots of fun to do and the more you try the better you get!
If there's any kind of haul next week it won't be much either. Money shortage for a couple of weeks! I've got so much stuff I need to do before Macey arrives!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the bows your so clever ❤ In love with the MAM bottles too they are so cute compared to the plain ones x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so nice! I had liked them when I was expecting Logan but decided to stick with what I knew. But seeing as this is my last baby I thought I'd be as well. x x x

      Delete