Monday 13 January 2014

Kids Haul

While we were out on Saturday we did a spot of shopping. Our first stop was Build A Bear. Keira had her £20 gift cards from Christmas so we picked up the last pony that was available in the My Little Pony range. Although the lady in the shop told me there will be two new ones this year! I also bought a rainbow tutu for her pony to wear.


Next stop was Primark. I only got a few things but what I did get were complete bargains!

I got Macey a pack of three baby vests and two packs of socks. The ones with the bows are so cute!!


Logan got a gilet (or a body warmer). I got it for £2 in the sale!


I also got him a long sleep t-shirt which was only £3


Keira got a lovely denim and tartan shirt.  It should have been £9 but I got it for £5. I need to get her a pair of black legging to wear with it now. Her's seem to have completely vanished. =\


I also got her an eyelash cardigan. She's been asking for one for a couple of weeks now. It should have been £11 but it was on sale for £5.


I got a pair of pyjamas each for Keira and Logan too for them to use at my mum's house when they sleep over. I don't have a picture of them but I will be buying the same ones again for here! Keira's are Monster High.  Bright pink with fleecy trousers. Logan's are Skylanders. He doesn't really know what Skylanders is at the moment but he likes the monsters on them and they were £3 in the sale so I couldn't not take them!! I picked up a bun doughnut thing for Keira too. Just need to buy some bobby pins nows.
I saw so many other things I want to buy for them. So, I'll be going back in again on Saturday after our scan.

We went into a small book shop that's opened. I hope it's permanent! It was so unbelievably cheap! I bought the kids a book each. Keira got Dumbo and it came with a necklace. It was only £2. Logan got Calm Down Boris. It should have been £4.99 but it had 50% off. I got the last book in the A Song of Ice and Fire series. It's a bind up of parts one and two. Hardback. It was only £5 at full price but I got a further 25% off! Those books on their own in Waterstones are £7 each! Much bargains!!



Finally we went to Argos. I felt bad going home with a toy for Keira (even though it was her vouchers) and not for Logan. So we got him a Darth Vader toy since he's really liking him at the moment. And he got a Thomas the Tank Engine game for his InnoTab. Since we were there I decided just to pick up a hair dryer for Keira. She's been asking for one for a while too. It was on sale for £19.99. It comes with hair accessories. She loves it! And Paul got a Darth Vader dressing gown.



The green hair bow in the picture was £1 from Semichem. I also got 6 packs of Johnsons baby wipes for £4.99. They're going away for Macey. Start my stock pile! Haha!

So, overall it was a really good day. I was so sore when I got home though! I forgot how much harder everything is when you're in the third trimester of pregnancy! However, I'm still excited to do it again this week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment