Wednesday 8 January 2014

To Buy For Baby List

Now that Christmas and New Year are over I feel like I can finally start properly on baby related things! We're getting the kids room sorted ASAP which means I'm free to buy baby stuff to my hearts content! I've seen so much stuff I want to buy but it's all kind of been pushed to the side. 
Here's a few things I'm hoping to buy very soon!

Soother sterilising pod for on the go.

MAM milk dispensers.  

 MAM self sterilising bottles. No need for a steriliser with these bottles which will save me some space!

Clair Du Lune bedding and mobile. I love this one but I do have a back up in case I can't get this one!

Bath seat! I did see a Minnie Mouse one the same style as this that I'd rather get but now I can't seem to find it anywhere. =(

Cute hooded towels from Babies R Us. I've also seen a lovely Minnie Mouse one and some other really cute ones I want to buy!

Cuddly Cinderella! Just because! Haha!


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this! .. i was just literally looking at the MAM bottles too.. they have a full pink set on their website, for £37.50 i think it was..you get 4 of the bigger self steralizing bottles, and 2 of the smaller self steralizing ones (all with slow flow teats), along with the milk pot, and extra medium flow teats, incase it would work out handier for you, than buying seperate <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I never even thought of looking at the MAM shop! That set is perfect! I remember looking at personalised dummies a while ago on the website too! Thank you! x x x

      Delete