Sunday 12 January 2014

4D Scan


So, yesterday we went for our 4D scan of baby Macey. She really wasn't in a good position at all. This is pretty much the only picture we managed to get of her face and even then it's not right because her cord was in front of her! She was head down with her back down my right side. Her legs were straight up in front of her with the tops of her feet resting on her head. And she had her arms wrapped round her legs holding them up! Haha! Little gymnast! The sonographer did manage to get measurements. So far she is weighing 3lb 2oz (which is average) and she is long. We mostly got to see the side of her face. She kept opening her eyes which I found really creepy! I've never seen a baby do that on a 4D scan before! Since they couldn't get any good pictures or DVD footage and I had paid for the top package (£179), they offered me either a smaller package or to go back and try again. I really didn't want the smaller package because Keira and Logan both got the top package and I want them all to be kept the same. We go back on Saturday at 1.20pm. Fingers crossed she plays ball this time!! I can't wait until then!

1 comment:

  1. Fingers crossed she plays ball next time, Great that they have given you the chance to go again :) x

    ReplyDelete