Friday 17 January 2014

N-Spa Mum To Be Products



My best friend bought me this N-Spa Mum to Be Set when I first found out I was expecting baby number 3.   
I only just recently started using it because for some reason I wanted to wait until I was further along in my pregnancy. I wish I had used them sooner! I absolutely love them!

In the set I received Moisturising Bump Butter, Firming Bust Cream, Stretch Mark Oil, Relaxing Bath and Shower Creme, and Cooling Leg and Foot Gel.
My favourite item is the bump butter. They all smell amazing. The shower creme feels lovely on the skin and leaves it feeling soft and smooth. After my shower I use the stretch mark oil on my belly, along with the firming bust cream and cooling leg and foot gel. Although I'm pretty much too far gone to care about stretch marks anymore (I got all of mines during my first pregnancy) this oil still feels and smells lovely. By the time I wake up in the morning the oil is all soaked in and my skin feels soft. I then use the bump butter before I get dressed for the day. This sits on my skin for most of the day and leaves a lovely soft feeling after.

I'm not usually one to buy into the whole 'mum to be' thing and would probably never have bought these things for myself. But, I'm so glad my friend decided to buy it for me! I'm now going to go ahead and buy the full sized items. I would probably even use these things when I'm not pregnant!!

These products are available to buy at Asda in store and online. At the moment they have a baby and toddler event on which means the above set is on offer for £7 (it should be £10) and the individual full sized items are £3 each (which are usually between £4 and £6). They also have a Soothing Nipple Balm which would probably be lovely for breastfeeding mamas! Definitely worth a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment