Friday 20 December 2013

Shoot For The Stars...



I placed a large order with Lush on Tuesday and paid for next day delivery so I would receive it all quicker. However, it didn't show up on Tuesday. So, I contacted Lush and they refunded the extra £3 postage that it cost me to have it delivered the next day and they said that my package was still on the van and would be delivered on Thursday. It was delivered while I was out doing my food shopping but they left it in the kids playhouse in the back garden. When I picked the box up I knew straight away there was something wrong. The box was all bashed up and there was powder falling out the bottom. A few of my items were completely smashed up. I ordered 3 Shoot for the Stars bath ballistics but I only received 2. My penguin was also missing but there was a note saying that they were out of stock and it would come out to me in a separate package once they made some new ones. So, I had to get in touch with Lush again and let them know about the smashed and missing items. They have been really good about it. They asked for pictures of the smashed items which I gladly sent. Now they have to put a claim into the couriers for the damaged items. They are also sending out replacement items for me.
I had planned on doing a haul post but because everything is a bit of a mess (they're not all smashed but most are a little messy) I'm just going to post them as I use them. Like a mini review.

The first item I used was Shoot for the Stars. This is what it was supposed to look like...


But mines looked like this. A bit of a mess and the star fell out..


It still worked just the same. I loved this bomb. The scent wasn't overpowering. And the end result was so pretty. My best friend described it perfectly.. as a gothic mermaid bath. Once it's settled it leaves the water dark purple with loads of silver sparkles. It was really relaxing and left my skin feeling so soft.


This is it starting to work. Excuse the pregnant belly sticking out in the corner! I never even noticed until after I was sending the pictures to my computer this morning! Haha! I wish I taken a picture of it once it settled. I'm getting another one in the post so I might still take a picture of the end result. I wish this was permanent! Definitely worth a try before they disappear!

No comments:

Post a Comment