Saturday 7 December 2013

December...



I usually have so many plans for the month of December. The kids need to be kept busy. It's an exciting time. However, after reading something quite traumatic last week I took a very bad anxiety attack that lasted several days. I'm still not 100% back to normal. I usually have a bit of social anxiety but this is the first time something of this scale has happened to me. I hope it never happens again. I was questioning my sanity for a few days during it.
I'm still not completely in the mood to do all the fun things. I'm very irritable. But we do have some things on the cards.

We put our Christmas tree up on the 1st December but because I was unwell the kids and Paul did it. We got a new white tree earlier in the year as our old one was falling apart. He didn't put any of the new decorations or the new star. The old decorations and star were white so the tree just looked like a big white blob! I spend the afternoon yesterday trying to sort it out. It's not great but it's much better than it was.



I've  been saving up toilet roll tubes for ages to make a tree and some Santa's/snowmen/penguins.
I'm hoping to do salt dough again this year.
Loads of baking
I think we may be having a trip to the zoo to see the penguin parade.
We're going to see Frozen in the cinema.
Keira's school concert is on Monday and Tuesday.
She's also going to see Pinocchio in pantomime on Friday.
I'm also really looking forward to getting the last of my Christmas shopping done.

The big dilemma is whether or not to buy those extra gifts for the kids or not! Haha!

So, December isn't a total loss.


1 comment: