Monday 17 February 2014

Finished Kids Bedroom!

The kids' bedroom was finally completed over the last week. I added the last finishing touches today inside the cupboard. I'm so, so happy with the way it's turned out. All we have left to do is fix the blind (it has a winder thing that doesn't work properly, so we need to change the fittings) and put the wooden letters on the plaques. I seem to have misplaced my double sided sticky foam.

(I realise Logan's plaque is off center! I'll have to fix it!)


Logan is now on his third night in his new room and so far it's going well. The first night was terrible and I thought we were in for a rough ride but he was great last night. Keira is loving having someone in her room with her which is great. I always felt bad when she was stuck on her own.


I decided to use the little storage boxes for the kids Build A Bear clothes until I buy the special wardrobe for them. Even then they can be used for bear shoes and accessories.
I also just had a major clothes clear out (and some are in the wash) so the clothing rails are looking pretty pathetic! Just means more shopping soon!
Oh and the bottom rail was made from Keira's old curtain pole. We had the hanging rail fittings so instead of going out and spending money on a rail we cut the old curtain pole down to size. It would have just gone to waste otherwise. Plus it's pink! Haha! I think this is the best organised the wardrobe has ever been. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment