Wednesday 5 February 2014

Little Haul

There hasn't really been a lot of spare cash the past two weeks and there still isn't this week! However, I have managed a small haul. =)

First of all, I've only been out one place. The whole family have gone through a sickness bug and now I'm at the start of a cold.

So, to start with Paul went out to Edinburgh for a couple of things. He picked up the other two name plaques I wanted to get. Not 100% happy with the colour combinations he picked (I wanted it to be more mixed up) but never mind. They're still nice.


He also picked up shampoo and conditioner for me. I use Tresemme and it usually costs me £5 per bottle but Tesco had it on offer for £2.40 per bottle. So, I got 4 for my £10 instead of 2! Not sure if the offer is still on. I haven't blogged because of all the puke going on in my house.


I ordered a bed set from Amazon for Logan. It's all bright primary colours and has cars, buses etc on it. That arrived over the weekend. I also bought his duvet and pillows but I didn't take pictures of those! 


Macey's sheets were finally picked up from Asda. I also bought her the cutest knitted dress and tights set. It cost £8. Logan got a whole ton of pants. And a packet of bibs that were on sale in Mothercare. They should have been £6.99 but they were on sale for £3.49 (I think).


I was in Mothercare buying potties for Logan. One for my house and one for my mum's house. Logan has been using the big toilet for a poop since just before he turned two but he only just recently became aware when he was needing to wee. I decided to go for potties for learning a wee purely for easiness. I don't want to have to make him run to the toilet when he needs to go chancing that he might not make it and have an accident. He'll still use the big toilet for a poop though!

I also bought the carpet for the kids bedroom this week. As far as I'm aware it's being delivered tomorrow. I only really need to hire a carpet fitter and buy the mattress for Logan's bed before I can move them in together now! The rest of the stuff can be done after Logan is in the room! So, hopefully by the end of next week!

Now I'm well and truly skint! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment