Sunday 9 February 2014

The Mum Tag

I got this from Lulu over at A Mumma's Time Out :)

1. Are you a Stay at Home Mum, or a Working Mum?
Stay at home mum for the foreseeable future. 

2. Would you have it any other way?
I'd love to work from home. Maybe sell some things that I make but I seriously lack confidence in myself.

3. Do you co-sleep?
No. We have done on the odd night but it's not something I want to get into the habit of.

4. What is your one must-have item for your baby?
Besides a pram, I'd say a bouncy chair.

5. How many kids do you plan on having?
I'm expecting my 3rd and she is most definitely my last.

6. Date night? How many nights per month?
Never. I can't remember the last time Paul and I went out on our own.

7. Your childs favourite show?
Keira loves Phineas and Ferb. Actually, she loves everything! Haha. Logan loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Dinosaur Train, Chugginton, Peppa Pig and he LOVES The Gruffalo!

8. Name one thing you bought before you had your baby and never ended up using?
Insulated bottle bags. Silly thing is I bought them for my first baby and never used them and then went ahead and bought them again for my second. Never used them again. Lol!

9. Your child’s favourite food?
Keira loves tomato flavoured everything but not tomatoes. She actually eats tomato puree straight from the tube which I think is disgusting! Lol! Logan loves anything meaty. Mostly beef.

10. How many cars does your family have?
None at the moment. Paul is going to be starting lessons soon though. Don't fancy trailing 3 kids around on the bus.

11. Weight gain before pregnancy, during and after and now?
I've never been at a perfect weight. But with every pregnancy I've lost weight at the beginning. With Keira and Logan I lost a stone at the start both times and then gained that stone back through out. This time I lost around 7lbs at the start and haven't gained a thing. I actually lost a further 2lb because of a sickness bug.

12. Dream holiday with your kids?
Disney World Florida

13. Dream holiday without your kids?
I'm not too fussed. But if it was without the kids it would be Las Vegas or something.

14. How has your life changed since your baby has been born?
My life has changed completely. The life I was living just stopped and my new one started. 

15. Finish the sentence: 'It makes my heart melt to see … '
My kids playing nicely together... and to hear 'I love you Mummy' :)

16. Where do you shop for your kids?
Everywhere really. Asda, Tesco, Primark, Next, Debenhams, Matalan, etc etc etc.

17. Favourite makeup and skincare products?
I don't have any anymore. At one time I would have had a whole list. Now I barely have time to think about applying make up.

18. Huggies or Pampers?
Pampers

19. Have you always wanted kids?
No. Before I was pregnant with Keira I was pretty sure I was never going to have kids!

20. Best part about being a mum?
Everything! Seeing these little people that I made grow. The endless love! It's amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment