Thursday 13 February 2014

Pregnancy Update.

I am now 33 weeks and 6 days pregnant! I was at the Midwife on Tuesday  for my check up and everything seems to be going great. Macey is back to be being head down and she's flipped sides. So instead of her back being on my right side, it's now on my left. I still haven't gained any weight at all which is brilliant. My bump is measuring at 32 weeks which is a week behind but on my last scan Macey was measuring one day ahead. 
I told her how I was feeling about my birth and I that I've decided I want an elective c-section. So,  I have a consultant appointment in 2 weeks time on 26th February. I was supposed to be going to this anyways for a growth scan to check Macey's size. But I've to tell them what I want and they'll book me in for a c-section at 39 weeks. So, it's exciting and scary at the same time. I have barely any time left to get the rest of my stuff in but I'm sure I'll manage it!
There probably won't be another update until after my consultant appointment. I may or may not share the date of my c-section! It'll depend on how I feel once I find out! 

I finally ordered somethings from my list! Macey's cot bedding set and a few things for my hospital bag. Next most important things I need to get are sheets for the cot and the bouncy chair. Plus a huge ton of clothes! Seen so much that I want to buy for her!

This is the bouncy chair I want. It's a Bright Starts one.




I found these things on the Disney Store website that I really like! I'm trying to stay away from too much stuff with characters on because it just seems to be everywhere. As much as I love Disney etc, it's sort of put me off. Obviously there will be some stuff though!



I think this may be the pram that I want. It's the Mutsy Evo and I want it in red! It's taken me my whole pregnancy to decide on a pram that I like!


No comments:

Post a Comment