Sunday 23 February 2014

More Decorating

I've wanted to change my living room for a while now but until now I didn't really have the money to get it all done. I wanted to paper one wall. I had ordered paper ages ago but they were out of stock and refunded my money. It was black with huge grey flowers on it. I'm not sure if I still want to paper one wall or not. We'll see how I feel in a couple of weeks time!
I spent my Friday and Saturday painting the walls and skirting boards. I did it all on my own which was rough at 35 weeks pregnant! I think I forget how little time I have left sometimes. It took me twice as long as it normally would have! Haha. But it's done at least. Now I need to buy new cushions for my couch and we want a new TV unit and wall shelf. I hate the TV unit that we have because it's so huge. It just gets stuff dumped on it constantly and the clutter cracks me up. And because I'm obviously not a very neat painter,  I got some paint on the ceiling so I'm going to buy some coving to cover it up!


Here's Logan having a pop tart whilst watching a Dinosaur Story. Haha. But you can see the colour of the walls now. I still need to put the curtains back up and wash my blinds and window. That'll be my jobs for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment