Thursday 6 February 2014

H&M - Bargain Buy!

I pretty much use all my spare time browsing websites on the internet for clothes for my kids (resulting in hundreds of wishlists!). I recently found out that with H&M you can order online and have it delivered with a payment slip. As long as you go to a bank and pay or do a bank transfer for the order within 20 days of the invoice date you're okay. I think this is a great idea. Sometimes I miss out of good sales because I'm skint, etc. 
When I was online yesterday I found out that they have the Converse style hi-tops on sale at the moment for £2.99 a pair. They were in the boys sections but I got one of each colour for both Keira and Logan. I ordered them in a size up so they should be perfect for the summer time! They've had the H&M ones a few times and they're perfect. 

I love this style of shoe because they're so versatile. They can be worn with jeans/leggings/trousers, shorts and even dresses or skirts. They also sell girly colours like pink and lilac but they aren't on sale at the moment. The colours I did buy are obviously suitable for both girls and boys though!
So, in total, I got 10 pairs of shoes for £36.79 including delivery! Obviously there was no need to order each colour but it's great to have the options there!






2 comments:

  1. I had a credit account with H&M needless to say i was stupid and ordered loads and never returned what didn't fit etc and ended up missing a whole load of payments :( LOVE h&m x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was tempted to go with the credit account but I changed my mind because I knew I'd go nuts. Went with the payment slip option because I knew I'd have to make that payment, so stuck with a limit I know and I can pay in one go. Too much lovely stuff! x x x

      Delete