Thursday 20 February 2014

Haul Time

This is all stuff that's been bought over the last week or so from all different places. I've been waiting on some deliveries coming so gradually built this post up over a few days.


First of all, Keira had her end of winter disco at school. This was her first school disco that was at night time and out of school hours! So, she requested a new dress. I hunted everywhere and just couldn't find something that was right. I eventually found this one on River Island's website the day before the disco! Had to get next day delivery! It was on sale for £10. I'm not sure if it's clear enough or not but the dress is purple. It's made from a lovely thick material. and is very nice on. I will definitely be doing more shopping with River Island in the future!


Next was H&M. They arrived at the weekend. All except two pairs of Keira's shoes which are being sent separately at the start of March. I forgot I had ordered Logan this t-shirt too. I absolutely love it on him! And it was only £2.99! I'm going to have to go and do a huge clothes shop for him after clearing out his wardrobe he barely has anything left!


I couldn't resist this dress! I saw it online a while back and I kept going back and looking at it! They also have Cinderella, Rapunzel, Snow White and Minnie Mouse! I'm definitely going to be getting Cinderella too. Each dress comes with a head band! They are from Asda and cost £10 each. 


I also bought this cute little Disney Princess plush to match her dress! I'll be buying Cinderella too. =)


I ordered the bedding set and mobile from Amazon for Macey. They both arrived this morning. I'm so glad I was able to get this one! It's the one I loved from the start but it's a bit more expensive than the ones in the likes of Matalan. It's so cute!


I went out to Baby Land (local baby shop) yesterday with my mum and dad to get a look at the prams. They have literally hundreds on display. My original plan had been to get the Mutsy Evo in red. But after seeing it in the shop I wasn't so keen. The fabric on the pram is kind of shiny as well which is off putting (for me anyways). I saw a couple of prams that I liked but this was the stand out one. The one I saw was a half price ex-display model. We gave it a really good check over to make sure there were no dirty marks etc on it. It was perfect, so we went and asked if we could have it. Turns out they still had one brand new fully boxed one in the back. So we got a brand new one for an ex display price! £149.99! Complete bargain. It changed into a pushchair too. I'm in love with it! I feel like it's really girly!

The other things I got this week were some of my hospital bag items (pjs, jogging bottoms, vest top, slippers, maternity towels, underwear and toiletries). I'm not going to take a picture of that stuff though! I also bought a box of 72 newborn Pampers nappies. They only cost just over £8 from Amazon.



No comments:

Post a Comment