Saturday 15 February 2014

Hair Clip Holders


I got the idea for these from Lulu over at A Mumma's Time Out. I've made hair clip holders before but they were always sewn and took ages to make. These were so easy to do and I think the result are nicer!

I bought the MDF letters and ribbon from eBay. And sample paint pots from Homebase. I also used my clear glitter top coat that I used on the initial stars. I used my glue gun to attach the ribbon.

At the bottoms of each ribbon I made a loop so we have somewhere to hold all the Alice bands that we have in this house! I'm really pleased with the way they turned out and I can't wait to put them in their proper places and fill them up with bows and flowers!


2 comments:

  1. i LOVE the alice band idea!! The girls ones always end up in half and broken :( x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, you can make the loops as big as you want so you can fit loads in! x x x

      Delete