Sunday 6 October 2013

Baby Number 3

We found out on Monday 22nd July that we are expecting baby number 3! Although this pregnancy was planned it was still a complete shock. I really didn't expect it to happen so quickly seeing as it took almost a year and a half to conceive our son. This was our first month of TTC. It still doesn't feel real and I'm now 15 weeks along!
We had our first scan on 18th September. No matter how many scans you have it is always amazing to see your tiny baby there. I had a complicated labour with my son, resulting in an emergency c-section that also went wrong. At my appointment I got to discuss all my options with a consultant. It made it feel a little less scary.
So, we are due on 28th March 2014! I have a scan booked for this coming Thursday to see if we can find out if baby is a boy or a girl! I have a really strong feeling baby is going to be a boy! But I obviously don't mind either way! We're taking Keira with us to find out to make sure she's having a big part of it all. She has Autism so big changes like this will effect her the most. =)


1 comment:

  1. Your baby is due a day after my own birthday!

    Congratulations, and I really do hope all goes well.

    Jes | Naturally Jes

    ReplyDelete