Saturday 5 October 2013

Our Relationship Tag


1- How old is your partner? Paul is 31 next month!

2- When is the monthsary? - The 10th of every month.

3- Do you guys fight/Are you happy with him? - We do fight. I think every couple does. I'm mostly happy with him. Not going to lie. I wish he'd do more in the house and just be a little less lazy in general. Sometimes I feel like his mother and not his partner. Doesn't mean I love him any less though! I wouldn't be without him!

4- Do you live together, with your parent's, do they know? - We do live together. We were together for a year before we moved in together. We both lived at my parents house while we waited on our own place. We stayed there for 3 years. We now have our own house and have been here for 5 years. Obviously my parents know!

5- Where do you live/from? We live in Fife, Scotland which is where I am from. Paul is from Chester in England. 

6- How long have you been together? - 9 years this Thursday!

7- What do people say about you guys? - I honestly have no idea! Paul and I have been together for a long time so there isn't really much to say about us. 

8- Are you planning on having any children together? - We have a daughter and a son together. I'm currently pregnant with our third baby. We find out if we're having another boy or another girl (hopefully) on 10th October. Which is our 9 year anniversary! I'd love one more baby after this one but Paul says no! Haha!

I was tagged by the gorgeous Lulu over at A Mumma's Time Out
Thank you for tagging me!

(Oh, and the picture is very old! Before children. I don't have any new pictures because I have terrible self esteem issues and refuse to have a picture taken.)

No comments:

Post a Comment