Friday 18 October 2013

Pregnancy Week 17

(Baby is roughly the size of an onion. Average size of 5.1 inches and 5.9oz)



How far along? 17 weeks
Total weight gain: 
Maternity clothes? Yes. Still the same. I haven't bought anything new. I've spent most of this week in pyjamas because I've been sick.
Stretch marks? I'm covered in them from my first pregnancy. I don't think it's possible for me to have anymore!
Sleep: I'm sleeping good. I've been sleeping through the day as well. But I think that's down to be sick.
Best moment this week: Feeling baby give kick and really starting to be able to feel exactly where baby is in my belly.
Miss anything? Still peanuts!
Movement: Yes! A little more this week than last.
Food cravings: I'm desperate for a toffee sundae from McDonalds. I should be getting one on Monday! Haha!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing this week.
Gender: Still hoping the gender hasn't changed from last week! Hopefully still a girl!
Labor signs: No.
Symptoms: Extreme bloating. To the point that I looked about 10 weeks ahead! And I've been very tired but I think that's because I had a bad cold. I've also had, what feels like, slight stretching pains where my c section scar is. I'm assuming it's my uterus expanding. 
Belly button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? I'm not wearing it at the moment but it still fits, so on!
Happy or moody most of the time: A bit mixed this week because I've been so tired.
Looking forward to: Going for my scan! I changed the day to Monday because it's more convenient for me. So, not long now! And hopefully buying a couple of bits for baby afterwards!

2 comments:

  1. :') Andy just caught this post as i swapped windows and thought your blog was me, him & an onion LMFAO!

    YAY! for feeling bubba kick :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha!! It should be 'Me, Onion and the Kids. More suitable and fits Paul rather well! Lol! x x x

      Delete