Friday 25 October 2013

Pregnancy Week 18

(Baby is roughly the size of a bell pepper. 5 - 5.8in and 5.3oz)



How far along? 18 weeks
Total weight gain: 2lbs. I forgot to weigh myself last week.
Maternity clothes? I'm planning on ordering a maternity jacket and jeans tomorrow.
Stretch marks? No new ones
Sleep: I'm still sleeping fine. I had two nights of broken sleep due to the kids waking in the night from nightmares.
Best moment this week: My gender recheck scan!
Miss anything? Nothing this week!
Movement: Still very little. Not as much as last week. I mostly feel it at night when I lay down in bed.
Food cravings: Nothing! If I think of something I like I usually have to have it. But nothing in particular.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Brushing my teeth is still making me gag.
Gender: Baby is a girl!
Labor signs: No.
Symptoms: A stuffy nose. I woke up one morning with my nose bleeding. I can remember this happening in one of my previous pregnancies. 
Belly button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? I'm not wearing it at the moment but it still fits, so on!
Happy or moody most of the time: Mostly happy! 
Looking forward to: Buying some more baby clothes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment