Thursday 17 October 2013

More Christmas Things!

I like to buy or make a few special personalised decorations for Christmas every year. I already have a few for this year and I have my eye on some more! My plan is to let the kids pick one decoration of their own every year. I will write their name and the date on the back or add a little tag to them. I'll save these decorations until they have their own houses and families so they can use them on their own trees! 

These are the ones I have bought so far...
(The only thing that bugs me about these ones is that they only had an older boy and younger girl. My daughter is the oldest of the two. They have a baby as well, which I am going to order after we've double checked that baby is definitely a girl!)
(These were ones from last year that I found in Dobbie's Garden Center. They never have my kids names on anything so I was lucky to get these!)

(These are some that I made)



I like to make everything as Christmasy as possible for the kids to add to the excitement. Two years ago I found some bed sets with Santa Claus on them. I bought one for Logan even though he was only 6 months old. This year I'm hoping he'll be in a single bed by Christmas so he'll get the use of it. Keira's used her one twice. Then a couple of weeks ago I found some different bed sets, so I bought two of them as well so they have one for changing with. I'm hoping to decorate their bedroom this year and put lights up at their window. I'm so excited for them!!

(The one on the left is the one from two years ago and the one from the right is the new one)


This is the bed set on the bed. Not the best pictures but it's all I seem to have at the moment!

What do you do to make Christmas that little bit more special or do you have any plans to start something new?

No comments:

Post a Comment