Tuesday 8 October 2013

My Wish List For Baby Number 3

After I had my daughter I was pretty sure I didn't want anymore babies. I gave away or sold all my baby things apart from my pram. It wasn't long after this that I realised that maybe I did want to have more children. So, after I had my son I made sure I kept everything that I would need if we had another baby. I still have my original pram but I want something new this time. I've decided on the Mothercare Orb in teal or berry. I love both colours so we decided that if baby is a boy we will get it in teal and if baby is a girl we'll get it in berry!





The rest of the things on my list are:

Microwave steriliser
Tommee Tippee bottles
Powdered milk pots
Changing mat (I have one already but I like to have two so I can keep one upstairs)
Cot mattress
Cot sheets
Blankets
Moses basket sheets
Baby bath seat
Bouncy chair

That's pretty much everything we need apart from clothes for baby. I may or may not buy a new Moses basket depending on baby's gender. I have a blue one with cars on it.
We should hopefully find out on Thursday! I seriously can't wait to see baby again!
My appointment is at 6.50pm!

No comments:

Post a Comment