Saturday 19 October 2013

Common White Girl Tag

1. Favorite Starbucks drink?
I have never tried Starbucks! I do like gingerbread lattes from Costa though! I'm more of a tea person!
2. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
If I'm wearing make up and doing my hair usually 45 minutes. Without doing my hair properly 30 mins! And 15 mins with no make up!
3. How many selfies do you take on a daily basis?
None! I can't bring myself to do it! I don't know if it's the fact that I'm getting older and I feel stupid doing it or if it's the fact that I'm terrifyingly ugly and don't want people to look at me! Probably a bit of both.
 4. How many IG followers and pics do you have?
I have 219 pictures and 53 followers
5. Do you ever say “LOL” or “OMG” out loud?
I say oh my god quite a lot.
6. Do you wear the same clothing item more than once?
Yes. I can't afford not to!
7. Are you racist?
No.
8. How many tweets do you have?
120
9. Instagram, Twitter, or Tumblr?
 Instagram or Tumblr! I love Tumblr because it's so funny!
10. What do you spend most of your time doing?
Looking after the kids and cleaning my house! I browse online for lots of things I want to buy!
11. Who are your favorite YouTubers?
I love booktubers! And I sometimes watch the Saccone-Jolys. A few youtube Mummies. I don't have a favourite to be honest.
12. How often do you do your nails?
Not enough! Every week or so. 
13. Are you a shopaholic?
Yes!!
14. How many times have you watched Mean Girls?
 A lot! Haha!
15. Do you own a lot of clothes?
Yeah, but half the stuff I own never sees the light of day.
16. Do you take pictures of your food before you eat it?
Not always. If it's something really nice then I will!

17. Do you wear makeup everyday?
No, I don't have the time I'm afraid.
18. What are your average grades in school?
I don't know how it works here. We don't grade in A, B, C etc in Scotland. It's a number grade. I think my average is 2 which is a B?! I have no idea!
19. How do you usually style your hair?
Tie it up in a ponytail the majority of the time. I don't have time for anything else. 
20. Do you always look presentable?


No! I try a bit harder when I have to leave the house.


I was tagged by the beautiful Lulu at A Mumma's Time Out & the gorgeous Stacie over at Life With A Toddler and Bump!

No comments:

Post a Comment