Tuesday 29 October 2013

Haul Time

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days. I've been super tired and going to bed at 7pm with Logan! I'm tired tonight too but I'm trying to stay awake for another hour or so. 

Anyways, I got a few things today and I wanted to share.

Yesterday my best friend went to Lush and since I wasn't going to be able to go myself for another couple of weeks I asked her to pick me up a couple of the Halloween pumpkins! One for me and one for Keira. They got a bit broken in transit but that doesn't matter. They're going to be broken up anyways!


And on the subject of my best friend.. she gave me one of her Yankee Candle wax tarts that she's not keen on but I love! Cranberry Ice. I'm planning on buying a large jar. And today she gave me a wax tart of A Child's Wish because it's one I've been wanting to try!


 I went to Asda today to do my weekly shop and as usual I had to have a look around the clothes! I got Keira and Logan a Halloween t-shirt each and a pair of boots each. And since I was buying for Keira and Logan it was only fair that I bought for Macey too! I got her a pack of sleepsuits and my mum bought her some bibs! 



And since I mentioned my best friend and she's so beautiful, I thought I'd add a picture of her! Haha!


Sorry for the terrible quality pictures. I took them on my phone because I can't find my camera anywhere. 



No comments:

Post a Comment