Friday 11 October 2013

Make Up Tag

1. Do you apply your foundation with a brush, sponge, or fingers?
It all depends on what I'm using. Most days I wear a BB cream and use my fingers. If I'm wearing a proper foundation then I'll use a brush.

2. Do you apply your eyeshadow from light to dark? or dark to light?
When I wear it I go from light to dark.

3. Do you prime your eyes?
If I'm wearing an eyeshadow then yes - Urban Decays Primer Potion or Benefits Lemon-Aid.

4. Concealer first, or after foundation?
It depends on my skin. If I have spots I'll use concealer first and after. If not then just a little bit first to correct some parts of my face where the tone is off.

5. Go for manicures, or manicure yourself?

I just paint my nails myself. I have never been to a nail bar. =(

6. Exfoliate lips, face or both?

Both! St Ives Apricot Scrub for my face. LUSH Bubblegum Lip Scrub for my lips.. when I can stop eating it! Haha!
   
7. On average, how long does it take you to do your makeup?
If I'm wearing BB cream it usually takes me 10 minutes at the most.

8. Do you wear makeup everyday and everywhere?
I wish! Somedays there's just no time. Especially when I have the school run to do.

9. What release are you most excited about? (Makeup)
I'm not at the moment. I'm not sure what's due out but the most excited I was about make up was when I was waiting on the Alice In Wonderland palette from Urban Decay!

10. What’s your weakness? Shoes, purses, clothes, jewelry, eyeshadow, lipstick or other?
Jewellery and nail polishes! Used to be shoes and bags but I seem to have managed to wean myself away!

11. Do you whiten your teeth?
I've never had it done professionally but I use a whitening toothpaste. I want to try the Crest whitening strips.

12. Wax eyebrows, or pluck?
I wax mines myself. Mainly because it takes two minutes to do and the pain is over with quickly!

13. What do you use to contour?
I barely ever contour but when I do I just use Bourjois chocolate and highlighter.

14. False lashes, or natural?
Natural, because I'm completely hopeless with false lases. ='(

15. Favorite makeup brand?
Urban Decay, MAC, Barry M.

16. Liquid eyeliner, pencil or gel?
I use gel for above my upper lash line. MAC Fluidline. Then I use pencil for below my upper lash line and my water line. I think I am using an Urban Decay 24/7 liner at the moment.

17. Lipstick, lipgloss or chapstick?
Lipbalm mostly!

18. Pigments, pressed or cream eyeshadow?
Pressed or pigment.


19. If you had to wear only one thing, excluding foundation; what would it be?
Mascara

20. Favorite color?
If I'm wearing eyeshadow I like bronzes or plums. Black is my favourite to wear but I can't wear such a dramatic eye on the school run etc. 

21. Favorite color combination?
I don't really have a favourite colour combo at the moment.

22. Natural? or Dramatic? (Eye Makeup)
Both!

23. Do you care more for quality or name brand?
Quality. Sometimes some of the cheaper brands are far better than name brands.

24. Do you enjoy using face masks? If so which ones?
I only ever use the packet ones. Can't remember the brand. I'm desperate to try LUSH fresh face masks.

25. What is your current addiction? (example: lipsticks, eyeshadows, earrings..)
Necklaces and nail polishes! Obsessed!


I was tagged by Lulu at http://www.amummastimeout.blogspot.co.uk/ Her blog is great!
[EDIT] I realised I didn't change the answer to the lips question! Fixed it now! Sorry! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment