Wednesday 9 October 2013

Books



Books have become a huge part of my life over the past two years. I used to read all the time as a child but as I grew up I stopped reading.
It all started again when a lady at Paul's work gave me a box set of books that the TV show I was watching are based on. True Blood! I read all 12 books one after the other and since then I don't feel right going to bed without a one! My favourite thing to do when Keira is at school and Logan is napping, is to sit and read with a cup of tea! I love most genres (although I haven't tried them all yet). Horror and dystopian are my favourites.



So, I thought I would start making posts about what I'm currently reading.

At the moment I am reading Lycan Fallout by Mark Tufo. This book is a stand alone but it does help if you have read the Zombie Fallout series before hand for a bit of character history (although it isn't necessary.) At the moment I am about 20% into the book on my Kindle. I loved the Zombie Fallout series so I have high hopes for this book. If you like books that are a bit scary, gruesome but also funny then I'd recommend Mark Tufo. I've read the 6 books in the Zombie Fallout series, Callis Rose and the novella, Dr Hugh Mann. All are excellent reads. I'm looking forward to reading more books from Mark Tufo and Zombie Fallout book 7!


No comments:

Post a Comment