Thursday 17 October 2013

Nail Of The Day

I actually did this a couple of days ago but it's taken me until now to get a kind of decent picture! The picture still doesn't show it true to life. It's so, so sparkly! It has a couple of chips in it now so I'm almost ready to take it off and put something new on.


For this look I used two polishes. China Glaze - International Flare and W7 - Pink Dazzle. I used two coats of International Flare as a base followed by 3 or 4 coats of Pink Dazzle. It takes a lot of coats to achieve the extra sparkly look. I suggest doing this when you have nothing to do for a while. It takes bit longer to dry than usual because there's so many coats!


Keira is having her nails done the same at the moment but because there's no way she'd be able to stay still we're doing it over the whole day. She's had her first base coat and is almost ready for her second.

No comments:

Post a Comment