Monday 21 October 2013

Ultrasound & First Haul

Today, I had my recheck gender scan. And baby is still a girl! I'm still over the moon. Since I know baby is definitely a girl. The Sonographer did loads of measurements and so far she is only measuring one day ahead which is pretty average. 


I also did my first pink baby shop! I have a few bits from before I knew the gender.  A changing mat, some vests and some sleepsuits that are all gender neutral. A lady that lives next to my mum also handed in a huge bag of knitting she had done for me! I will show you all what she made in another post very soon!



We also went to a couple of shops. Poundland to stock up on Halloween supplies. The kids are having a mini Halloween party at my mum's house. We have family visiting at our house between 31st October and 4th November. But because I have a little bit of social anxiety and I've only met one of them once I can't share my house with them. I'm staying at my mum and dad's house with the kids while they are here. I feel bad, it's making me seem rude but I'm really not! 
Then we went to Build A Bear. I bought the kids a toy each but they are going away for Christmas. =)

My kids this morning before leaving to catch the train. Keira is wearing her new t-shirt from F&F.

Build A Bear toys! Logan has requested a Spider Man outfit for his. And Keira is super excited about her Unicorn from My Little Pony. She is horse and pony crazy at the moment. So much so that after Christmas we're talking about getting her some horse riding lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment