Saturday 12 October 2013

Pregnancy Week 16

I saw this on Anna Saccone's blog and thought it would be a good idea to do this each week of my pregnancy as well. Something good to look back on! I will start posting this on a Friday as that's when my weeks change over. 

How far along? 16 weeks
Total weight gain: None so far. I lost 7lbs at the start and haven't gained anything back.
Maternity clothes? I'm mostly wearing maternity clothes. I bought some leggings and tops from Next. And I still had a pair of jeans from when I was expecting Logan. If I'm wearing my ordinary jeans I have to put a hair tie in the button hole and wrap it around the button!
Stretch marks? I'm covered in them from my first pregnancy. I don't think it's possible for me to have anymore!
Sleep: I'm sleeping fine. I don't usually get sleep problems until much later in my pregnancies.
Best moment this week: Going for my gender scan and seeing my little baby again!
Miss anything? Peanuts! I want them so bad! But because I suffer from hay fever I think it's advised that I avoid peanuts. It's impossible for me to eat them in moderation! Lol!
Movement: I can feel baby moving! Not on the outside yet obviously.
Food cravings: Nothing to be honest! 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Brushing my teeth has been horrible from the start. It makes me retch like crazy. But needs must. I just have to put up with it!
Gender: Girl! I'm hoping this doesn't change at my next scan! Haha!
Labor signs: None.
Symptoms: I keep getting a stuffy nose but that's about it! 
Belly button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? I don't wear my engagement ring at the moment anyways because I scratched Logan with it by mistake when I was changing him. =( Felt so guilty so I took it off and never put it back on. But it's still fits so on! 
Happy or moody most of the time: Mostly happy. If Paul doesn't dampen my mood! Hahaha!
Looking forward to: Going for my second gender scan although that's not until a week on Saturday. HURRY UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment