Monday 7 October 2013

TV Addict!

One of my favourite things to do in my spare time is watch TV shows! This is a luxury to me as my kids take over the TV all day and the majority of the time Paul takes over as soon as he gets home from work. So, if I don't watch TV online it's rare that I get to see my shows. I have a long list of favourites but for this quiz you've only to pick 4. I'll list the rest at the end!





Choose 4 of your favourite TV shows.

1. True Blood
2. Game of Thrones
3. The Vampire Diaries
4. The Walking Dead
The first character I fell in love with.

1. Eric Northman
2. Jon Snow
3. Damon Salvatore
4. Daryl Dixon
The character I never expected to love as much as I do now.

1. Jessica Hamby
2. Jamie Lannister
3. Klaus Mikaelson
4. Hershel Greene
The character everyone else loves except for me.

1. I'm unsure on this one.. I love everyone from True Blood so tough to answer.
2. Not sure on this one either.
3. Stefan Salvatore..  I don't dislike him. Not even in the slightest. I just don't like him as much as Damon.
4. Carl Grimes. Nippy wee shit!


The character I would marry (past and present).

1. Eric Northman!
2. Jon Snow, Robb Stark or Jamie Lannister
3. Damon Salvatore
4. Daryl Dixon
The character I’m most alike.

1. Sookie... I think I'd just want a normal life in among all the crazy!

2. Arya Stark because she doesn't take any crap and stands up and does things for herself

3. I have no idea!!

4. Again, no idea!
My three favourite characters from each show.
1. Sookie Stackhouse, Eric Northman and Bill Compton

2. Tyrion Lannister, Jon Snow and Daenerys Targaryen

3. Damon Salvatore, Klaus Mikaelson and Elena Gilbert

4. Daryl Dixon, Hershel Greene and Michonne (don't know her surname!)
Two people from each show that I ship.

1. Sookie and Alcide
2. Jon Snow and Daenerys Targaryen, even though they'll probably never meet!
3. Damon and Elena

4. Daryl and Carol or Michonne
A character that I miss.

1. Jesus, although I love the fact that sassy Lafayette is back!
2. Eddard Stark. Forever the biggest shock in my TV history. It still makes me sad!
3. Alaric Saltzman
4. I don't actually miss any of the characters that are gone!



My other favourite shows are Once Upon A Time, Bates Motel, Under The Dome, Hannibal, Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Angel, In The Flesh, Being Human, Lost, The Gilmore Girls, X-Files, The Munsters and American Horror Story. I've started watching Supernatural, Hemlock Grove, The Originals and Dexter but I need to watch more first to see if they're something I love. I know some of the shows I've listed are old and been done a long time but I can watch them again anytime without being bored.
I'm looking forward to Sleepy Hollow and Dracula starting this month!

What do you love to watch the most?

No comments:

Post a Comment