Friday 11 October 2013

Kids Shoe Haul

My mum went shopping with Keira on Wednesday for a girls day out and bought some shoes for both her and Logan. I thought I'd share what they got. =)
Firstly, we're not big on brand names in this house. If something looks nice that's all that matters. I refuse to pay out a fortune in shoes (unless it's Dr Martens!) for the kids when their feet grow so fast and the shoes get ruined pretty quickly.


Keira picked these boots all by herself. This isn't normally something I would go for but she fell in love with them as soon as she saw them. We've actually had trouble getting her to take them off! I'm unsure on all the prices because my mum bought them but I think they were around £15 from Shoe Zone. She saw a few other pairs of boots and a pair of shoes that she really wanted so I'll have to go back shortly!

Keira picked these by herself as well. They were £26.99 from Sports Direct.

Finally she got these Lee Cooper high top canvas shoes. My mum picked these out but Keira picked the colour. Pale pink wouldn't normally be my choice (though they are a pretty colour) because it gets dirty so easily. These were also from Sports Direct and were £8.99


Logan got these high top trainers. They are British Knight (never heard of it before!) and he doesn't like them! Hahaha! Two years old and he's already picky about his footwear. This is the second pair of shoes he's gotten where he said he didn't like them! He'll get over it eventually! These were from Sports Direct and were roughly £10 I think.

And lastly Logan got these denim Lee Cooper high tops. He loves these ones and wanted them on as soon as he saw them...which is why they are slightly dirty around the rubber sole and toe cap! These were from Sports Direct and cost £6.50.

So, overall I think my mum got some good bargains for them! Of course Keira managed to get blag some make up (4 nail polishes, an eyeshadow palette, lipstick and three lipglosses) as well as paints and play doh too. Wrapped around her little finger much? Haha! 

I'm hoping to do more posts like this as I buy the kids new things. And I will more than likely do baby hauls!

No comments:

Post a Comment